Monday, July 9, 2012

My blog

Lately my email has been blowing up with rude comments on my blog. I swear to the good lord this blog is only meant to be helpful and boost self esteem.

I'm also big on preventing skin cancer and I'm trying to encourage people to use sunscreen and I also think its really unfortunate that you're not pretty if you don't have a tan. Because you can still be pretty no tanning required if you choose not to. Its just a fad right now in this day and age.

My sisters are cuban so they are dark skinned especially when they get out in the sun (they have that perfect tan you want naturally) so they don't seem to burn at all. But it drives me crazy when they're outside running around for hours and hours without sunscreen because even though they don't burn the exposure to the sun could have real consequences when they're older.

And I myself I have freckles from the sun and I am super prone to just breaking out in freckles like chicken pocks if I don't have sunscreen. And not just freckles by age four I already had TWO moles that were possible skin cancer. I had one cut off when I was 16 and it hurt like hell and left a big ugly scar, luckily wasn't cancer but I still have one on my back and a little freckle like thing on my leg that are possibly going to be cancerous and I have to watch them for the rest of my life.

Anyway I've been getting some really nasty comments about me being a racist. So since I have to declare it "I  Laura assure you and pledge before God I am not a racist". I appear to have only posted  pretty Caucasian, Hispanic, and Armenian races on my blog. Unintentionally of course, I just posted pictures that related to my topics and haven't worked on this blog in a long time.

But if you must know about me my sisters are Cuban and they're very pretty you'd be jealous. And in my lifetime I believe I've been friends with a wide variety of people with different ethnicities so many that I cannot even begin to count. And It never occurred to be to keep track of how many people of different races I've befriended and I didn't know I needed to be so aware of it. I just have never really cared what color someone's skin is so I just don't really notice. Unless they're orange, sunburned, or have a ridiculous looking tan then I have to admit I really notice because its just not natural and if you're really orange we can't be friends.

So if you've got a problem GET OFF MY BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment