Saturday, July 14, 2012

At Home Hair Color Success


I was so scared to dye my hair myself. I did a ton of research and read far too many horror stories online but I'm happy to report I started dying my hair myself about two years ago now and so far so good.

NO hair color mishaps
NO turning orange

I've been so pleased with the results my hair looks shiny, healthy, and matches the color on the box to a T

I was a platinum blonde when I was a little girl but as an adult my hair is dark blonde or gold if I do enough sun bathing. So now to get that look I must resort to chemicals.

So I'm not sure if you'll get great results if you try to go from black to blonde but I've gotten great results and nobody realizes I stopped going to the salon.

I've been using Loreal Preference in the Lightest Ash Blonde and before that I was very platinum using Loreal Feria in Starlet.




No comments:

Post a Comment