Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let me introduce myself

My name is Laura feel free to find me on facebook under Laura McGuinness =)
I'm not perfect, I think I am far from it, however I strive to be perfect, I think most of us do.
I actually have something called body dismorphic disorder result of how I was raised.
It means when I look in the mirror sometimes I don't see myself I can gain 40 pounds and grow horns sometimes. My little sister Chloe has it too I believe it is a result of our anorexic mother telling us we're fat or ugly. So no I am not perfect.

Readers feel free to ask me absolutely anything. Everything I know I've had to learn on my own because I grew up without a mother. I didn't know what eyeliner was until I was halfway through highschool lol. So feel free to ask me anything. I hope I can be of help to my readers I hope you get just what you're looking for. I want you all to feel beautiful inside and out.

Welcome to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment